Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project 365 - First 3 Weeks


I am so excited that I am up to date with my Project 365. I have joined a group called My Creative Life (2012) Workshop at http://www.scrapdelicious.com/. This is where my layout ideas and kits are coming from for the entire year.

There are often times that I feel like I am taking the same pictures over and over. Hopefully I can break out and try some new things in the upcoming weeks. The problem is when EJ hears the camera click on or sees it come out, he wants to turn his head away. I have to bribe him to stop and smile. But, he is just so cute I don't know of any other subject I would want to focus on. Here are my layouts for Weeks 1 thru 3.

Week 1 - Created with Woof, Woof, Meow by Tullala Moon Designs
Week 2 - Created with Fit For 2012 by ScrapALatte Designs
Week 3 - Created with Globe Trotting by Tallula Moon Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment