Thursday, January 12, 2012

Best Job I Have

I have to say that the best job I have ever had is being a mommy. Since we waited so long to be permanent parents, I try to enjoy every moment with EJ. Sometimes that is easier than others. EJ is almost 2 and I am beginning to think we are entering the Terrible Twos stage a bit early. He has definitely gotten the tantrum part down pretty good without any coaching from me.

However, this week he has been sick so I am trying to overlook some of the crying and stomping. He is snotty and congested at the same time. Last night at midnight he was taking a sip of milk then taking a breath, taking a sip of milk then taking a breath, on and on. I have to say I actually fell asleep before he finished his bottle. I know he is miserable and his little nose if very sore from being wiped every 5 seconds it seems.

The graphic for today is one of EJ during his breathing treatments that we are trying to do 4 times a day. In order for this to be a calm experience, EJ insists on watching The Wiggles on the laptop. It doesn't matter that they are already playing on the TV, he insists on the laptop also.


No comments:

Post a Comment