Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

     Well, I have decided to embark into the world of blogging for 2012. Due to my family situation, I think this will be a good way to keep everyone up to date on my life and all the exciting accomplishments of our little miracle, EJ.
     What can you expect on this blog? Almost anything. I plan to share my life with you. That includes
  • being the Christian that God would have me to be, 
  • being a wife to Michael (long distance and at home),
  • being a mommy to EJ (which is a tremendous adventure),
  • being a 6th grade math teacher in today's society,
  • being creative when I can find the time. My creativity falls in the categories of scrapbooking, embroidery, quilting, and sewing.
     Boy, where has the time gone? I can't believe that it is already 2012. As a lot of people do, I have also made a few resolutions this year that I am working hard to keep. Below is a short list of the ones I am willing to share:
  1. Spend time with God each day in prayer and Bible study
  2. Spend quality time with EJ each and every day showing him how much I love him
  3. Focus on health in 2012 - including eating healthy and exercise
  4. Project 365 - take at least one picture every day as well as scrapbook one page daily until caught up
  5. Sew something weekly. This can be for myself, Michael, EJ or my Etsy store
     Well, that is the beginning of my blog for 2012. If you talk with me or want to respond, please feel free to keep me accountable if I fall behind on these resolutions I have shared with you. I wish your all a great 2012. If I can do anything to make your year better, please don't hesitate to ask and I will see what I can do.
     Well, here is my first picture for 2012. My family spent time in Orlanda over Christmas. It is not often we get a good family picture with a 22 month old smiling. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment