Sunday, August 12, 2012

Catch-Up

 Well, I have been busy for the past few weeks enjoying the end of my summer. I have two more days before the official work clock begins for the next school year. I have been scrapbooking but have been negligent on adding the pages here on my blog. So, I am going to post several today and tomorrow to catch up.

A-manda Creations has put out several kits in the past few weeks that have been great to work with. I have had to go back in time and use pictures that I have not scrapped yet. I don't think I will every catch up. The first kit is GIMME S'MORE. As the title suggests it is a S'mores kit with dark fall colors and great for the woods and camping. I did not have any of these since EJ has not tried s'mores yet so I choose a Mission Project we worked on one evening to spotlight. You can pick up the kit here.


A second kit that A-manda has put out for the summer is Banana Split. We actually gave EJ his first Push-Up Pop a couple of weeks ago so I decided to use these pictures with this wonderful kit. The kit has great summer colors and lots of embellishments centered around the ice cream theme. You can pick up the kit here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of these pages but my favorite is the Mission Project!

    ReplyDelete