Sunday, July 1, 2012

Glad You're My Dad

I have to say there were many Father's Days that came and went when we were not in the mood to celebrate. We love our Fathers and always celebrated that God had blessed Mike and I with great examples but we always wanted a child of our own. Well, for the second year, we have celebrated with the best of them. And to make it even better, Mike was home with us to celebrate this year. We spent time with extended family as well as with each other.

A-manda Creation has a kit entitled Glad You're My Dad that I used to make these two layouts. The colors are great for any layouts of your guys. I plan to use it again when showing off my men in their Sunday Best real soon. You can pick the kit up here at A-manda Creations store.


No comments:

Post a Comment