Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Day at the Beach

What a busy weekend we had celebrating Easter. EJ is at such a fun age. Everything is exciting to him especially if it is outside. I hope to have some Easter pictures scrapbooked for you in the upcoming weeks. But, until then, I have been scrapbooking a little each night.


Today's kit is a collaboration that Amanda Creation participated in. It is called A Day at the Beach. Earlier I had posted two pages from our trip to Destin, Florida. Today I completed this trip with two more layouts of EJ on the beach playing in the sand. It was his first trip to play in the sand and he loved it. The day was gorgeous and this kit helped me showcase the fun that he had. This kit has bright colors in it and a lot of beachy embellishments to use. You can purchase this kit at My Memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment