Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Timeless

I hate to say it but I have had to return to reality. It has been great having Michael home with us. We did get to spend a few days in Tennessee last week. However, we had to come home early due to getting sick. We have recovered and Michael and I are both returning to work this week.

I have gotten a few scrapbook pages done. Amanda Creation has come out with a kit entitled Timeless. I had a hard time deciding what pictures to use for these pages since they had a vintage feel to them and many had flowers everywhere. It is sometimes hard to scrapbook little boy pictures with flowers. Then, my Granny showed up unexpectedly one night and had on a new shirt she had bought. EJ and I just happened to have on coordinating colors. Well, the rest is history. I hope you enjoy the following two pages. You can purchase this kit here.


No comments:

Post a Comment