Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

It is so exciting to have a little boy to fix Valentine's for. I have waited so long to be able to do these "mommy" tasks. As usual, I am still a last minute get it done person. So, last night at 11:30 I was finishing up EJ's gifts for his teachers and his classmates.

These are embroidered felt items with patterns purchased from Embroidery Garden. I made bonbons for his two teachers that we absolutely love, Ms. Jovie and Ms. Felesha. Then I made the Bee Mine bees for each of his classmates and Michael his best buddy. These are designed to cover Hershey Nugget bars. They turned out really cute.

On the way to school, we had to go by Papa's to take his Birthday present so we got a couple of shots there as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I can't imagine being loved anymore than by the two most important gentlemen in my family - Michael and EJ.

Valentine Gifts

Celebrating with Papa

Opening Valentine from Grandma and Papa

1 comment: